Our most popular cutting board collection of all time is our R-Board Cutting Board Collection. They are the #1 cutting board choice of culinary professionals worldwide. Made of solid American hardwoods, sourced from responsibly sustainable forests, the wood imparts no taste or odor to the foods you are prepping. Available in round and rectangle silhouettes, these 1-1/2" thick cutting boards are reversible and offered in American Cherry. They are designed to withstand constant cutting; hence are very solid, durable, resilient, and long-lasting. These boards make a wonderful gift and will play an integral part in your everyday meal preparations to achieve healthy fresh meals for you and your family.
• Thickness: 1-1/2"
• Diameter: 18"
• American Cherry
• Edge Grain Construction
• Reversible With Recessed Finger Grips
• Oil Finish
• Renewable Sustainable Hardwoods
• Made In USA
To prolong the life of your butcher block surface, follow these simple care and maintenance instructions.
1. A minimum of once a month (depending upon the use and household conditions), apply an even coat of Boos Mystery Oil to your butcher block surface using our Boos Block Applicator. Make sure the butcher block surface is clean from debris, dirt, oil, or grease before applying Mystery Oil.
2. Allow the Mystery Oil to fully penetrate into the wood fibers overnight, then wipe off any excess oil.
3. Apply additional oil to any visible dry spots. Do not over oil your wood surface.
4. It is recommended to use Boos Block Board Cream to seal the top of the wood surface after applying the Mystery Oil. Apply an even coat of the Board Cream using the applicator. Allow the Board Cream to penetrate the wood surface overnight, then wipe off any excess Board Cream.
There is no doubt that John Boos craftsmen love and know wood and stainless steel. We are experts in handcrafting top quality products of beauty, durability and function. Our pride in craftsmanship represents John Boos & Co.’s commitment to quality and is proudly displayed as the final touch to many of our heirloom quality products. Pride and Craftsmanship are the key ingredients in everything that we do.
We take pride in sourcing our hardwood lumber from NHLA (National Hardwood Lumber Association) affiliated lumber mills in the United States. Made in the USA.