The John Boos Culi Cart is a great addition for your kitchen. It includes all the necessary features you need for a kitchen prep station. The cart has a 12" drop leaf that adds more food prep space when needed. The lower slatted shelf and front drawer provides additional storage for your kitchen equipment. The Culi Cart has a built-in knife holder, two towel peg, casters, and a power strip for mixers, food processors and more!
• Northern Hard Rock Maple - 1-1/2" Thick
• Edge Grain Construction
• 15" Utensil Drawer
• (1) 12" Drop Leaf
• Knife Holder With Blade Shield
• (2) Towel Pegs
• Slatted Lower Shelf
• Electrical Outlet Power Strip
• Boos Block Cream With Beeswax Finish
• Renewable Sustainable Hardwoods
To prolong the life of your butcher block surface, follow these simple care and maintenance instructions.
1. A minimum of once a month (depending upon the use and household conditions), apply an even coat of Boos Mystery Oil to your butcher block surface using our Boos Block Applicator. Make sure the butcher block surface is clean from debris, dirt, oil, or grease before applying Mystery Oil.
2. Allow the Mystery Oil to fully penetrate into the wood fibers overnight, then wipe off any excess oil.
3. Apply additional oil to any visible dry spots. Do not over oil your wood surface.
4. It is recommended to use Boos Block Board Cream to seal the top of the wood surface after applying the Mystery Oil. Apply an even coat of the Board Cream using the applicator. Allow the Board Cream to penetrate the wood surface overnight, then wipe off any excess Board Cream.
There is no doubt that John Boos craftsmen love and know wood and stainless steel. We are experts in handcrafting top quality products of beauty, durability and function. Our pride in craftsmanship represents John Boos & Co.’s commitment to quality and is proudly displayed as the final touch to many of our heirloom quality products. Pride and Craftsmanship are the key ingredients in everything that we do.
We take pride in sourcing our hardwood lumber from NHLA (National Hardwood Lumber Association) affiliated lumber mills in the United States. Made in the USA.