In a world filled with smart phones, iPads and electronic devices, this I-Block Cutting Board incorporates this lifestyle with your meal planning. Place your iPad or device in the device stand and browse online recipes while prepping family meals on the I-Block Cutting Board. Made in the USA, the iBlock is an ergonomically designed edge grain constructed cutting board with a device stand. The device stand is designed to fit the BOOS BLOCK® cutting board and tablet. This innovative design is efficient and a great tool for your kitchen.
• Thickness: 1-1/4"
• Size: 20" x 15"
• Northern Hard Rock Maple
• Edge Grain Construction
• Reversible With Grip Handles
• Boos Block Cream With Beeswax Finish
• Renewable Sustainable Hardwoods
• Made In USA
• Stand is made to fit most devices
To prolong the life of your butcher block surface, follow these simple care and maintenance instructions.
1. A minimum of once a month (depending upon the use and household conditions), apply an even coat of Boos Mystery Oil to your butcher block surface using our Boos Block Applicator. Make sure the butcher block surface is clean from debris, dirt, oil, or grease before applying Mystery Oil.
2. Allow the Mystery Oil to fully penetrate into the wood fibers overnight, then wipe off any excess oil.
3. Apply additional oil to any visible dry spots. Do not over oil your wood surface.
4. It is recommended to use Boos Block Board Cream to seal the top of the wood surface after applying the Mystery Oil. Apply an even coat of the Board Cream using the applicator. Allow the Board Cream to penetrate the wood surface overnight, then wipe off any excess Board Cream.
There is no doubt that John Boos craftsmen love and know wood and stainless steel. We are experts in handcrafting top quality products of beauty, durability and function. Our pride in craftsmanship represents John Boos & Co.’s commitment to quality and is proudly displayed as the final touch to many of our heirloom quality products. Pride and Craftsmanship are the key ingredients in everything that we do.
We take pride in sourcing our hardwood lumber from NHLA (National Hardwood Lumber Association) affiliated lumber mills in the United States. Made in the USA.