The Professional Cutting Board Collection highlights a variety of juice grooves and reversibility that makes this one of our most popular collections. Professional chefs, culinary enthusiasts and personal chefs love this collection because of the versatility these cutting boards have to offer. Hard rock maple has the ideal hardness and is resilient, durable, long lasting, sanitary, knife-friendly, easily cleaned, and inhibits bacteria growth. The boards in this collection are reversible by design: one side for fruits and vegetables and the other for meats. This means they are simple to use and easy to clean and maintain. The recessed hand grips are to facilitate easy transport.
• Thickness: 1-1/2"
• Size: 18" x 12"
• American Black Walnut
• Edge Grain Construction
• Juice Groove (One Side)
• Reversible With Recessed Finger Grips
• Oil Finish
• Made In USA
To prolong the life of your butcher block surface, follow these simple care and maintenance instructions.
1. A minimum of once a month (depending upon the use and household conditions), apply an even coat of Boos Mystery Oil to your butcher block surface using our Boos Block Applicator. Make sure the butcher block surface is clean from debris, dirt, oil, or grease before applying Mystery Oil.
2. Allow the Mystery Oil to fully penetrate into the wood fibers overnight, then wipe off any excess oil.
3. Apply additional oil to any visible dry spots. Do not over oil your wood surface.
4. It is recommended to use Boos Block Board Cream to seal the top of the wood surface after applying the Mystery Oil. Apply an even coat of the Board Cream using the applicator. Allow the Board Cream to penetrate the wood surface overnight, then wipe off any excess Board Cream.
There is no doubt that John Boos craftsmen love and know wood and stainless steel. We are experts in handcrafting top quality products of beauty, durability and function. Our pride in craftsmanship represents John Boos & Co.’s commitment to quality and is proudly displayed as the final touch to many of our heirloom quality products. Pride and Craftsmanship are the key ingredients in everything that we do.
We take pride in sourcing our hardwood lumber from NHLA (National Hardwood Lumber Association) affiliated lumber mills in the United States. Made in the USA.